Some things I’ve realized:
1. I thought I didn’t like skinny girls, but I was talking to Adam about it today and he made me realize I just don’t like girls who try to be skinny. I.E. – If a girl still likes to eat and isn’t disgustingly annoying about staying skinny but is just biologically built that way, it’s O.K. Although, I am still a huge fan of a good big butt. (Too much?…Probably.)
2. I need to stop thinking that everyone thinks like me! I project what my feelings are on to other people too often. Not everyone thinks like me, so their actions can mean something different than if I were to take the exact same action. Go figure.
3. I am -too- much like Seth Cohen. Watching the O.C. today with Adam made me realize this. See the thing is, I have no Summer Roberts. I have no girl who I’m “supposed” to be with. When there is a lost cause I need to stop blindly following my heart and think a little more.
4. I have glow in the dark stars on my ceiling and I really want someone to appreciate them with me.
5. Scrubs on ABC tonight was a total return to form, bravo.